Steve Jobs, the late CEO of Apple had some thoughts late in his rather short life which are so meaningful about love and life.
"Treasure love for your family, love for your spouse and love for your friends. Treat yourself well, and cherish others. As we grow older, and hopefully wiser, we slowly realize that true inner happiness does not come from the material things of this world. Therefore, treasure your buddies, old friends, brothers and sisters. Chat often, laugh, sing, enjoy them.
There are six Undeniable Facts of Life
1. Don't educate your children to be rich. Educate them to be happy, so when they grow up they will know the value of things, and not just their price.*
2. Eat your food as your medicines, otherwise you have to eat medicines as your food.
3. Find reasons to hang on to the ones you love.
4. There is a big difference between a human being and being human.
5. You are loved when you are born. You will be loved when you die. In between, only YOU are in charge of your life.
6. If you just want to walk fast, then walk alone. However, if you want to walk far, then walk together."
As we move into spring, the season of rebirth, these are nice thoughts to remember.