As we move into 2016, Lae Lae sends best wishes!
There are some thoughts that come to mind as we enter the new year (although I am no philosopher - just a student in the school of life):
1. Hold family and friends dear; share and love each other. The world can be a very hectic and scary place, family and friends add warmth and support.
2. Remember that your dreams can come true. They start in the heart and work their way out into reality.
3. Know that things are not always going to be the way you want them to be; have patience; hold on; things change and you will learn and grow.
4. Meet life and people positively. Smiles and laughter make you and others you meet feel good.
5. Be kind to others; you never know what someone else is going through; everyone needs a kind word or thought.
6. Remember that you are only responsible for what you do; not for others and what they do.
7. Remember that we are all the same inside, no matter how different we look on the outside.
8. Be kind to the animals who give us so much.
9. Take care of the earth where we all live.
10. Know that to make something happen, you have to work at it.
11. Be true to yourself - you do not need to try to be like anyone else - you are YOU and you are SPECIAL!
12. Spread happiness around; your beautiful smile will make the world a better place. Happy New Year!